1. ADMINISTRATORThe administrator of Users’ personal information transmitted in connection with the use of the Services (hereinafter referred to as 'Personal Information') CFC SPORTS d.o.o, 1262 Dol pri Ljubljani, Slovenia. Company registration number: 7164505000, registered by District Court of Ljubljana.
2. USERS PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION RULESThe use of the Services may require providing Personal Information by the User. In this case, failing to provide Personal Information may limit the ability to use the Services. Viewing the contents of the Site does not require the User’s Personal Information. Providing the User’s Personal Information may also be required in other reasonable circumstances, e.g. a referral to the Administrator with a request for specific information, however the Users will be informed each time the data is required. Using social applications can be associated with requiring downloading, by the Site, User's Personal Information from social networking site. Not providing the Personal Information may limit or preclude the use of social networking applications. Using the Services with mobile phone devices, the Administrator may acquire, in particular, the ID data of a mobile device, data of the Internet services provider and data of user of such services. Such data shall be processed anonymously and be used for statistical purposes or to ensure the proper use of the Site by the User only. Our Administrator may conduct surveys among Users to access specific demographic and profile data (such as age, education, occupation, income). Completion of the survey is always voluntary, and thus collected Personal Information will be processed anonymously and will be used for statistical analysis and the creation of a collective image of the Users, transmitted to the Administrator’s partners. Disclosure of this information is always voluntary.
3. PERSONAL INFORMATIONS EXTENT AND ITS’ PROCESSINGThe Administrator may ask the User to provide, in particular, the following Personal Information: name, address, telephone and fax numbers and e-mail address. Within the rules of the Service, there may be included other Personal Information that the User should provide in order to use the Service. Administrator processes Personal Information to provide the Services, to the marketing of the services and products offered by the Administrator, and other legally justified purposes.
4. HOW WE PROCESSING THE PERSONAL INFORMATIONCollected Personal Information are processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User, and in cases in which the law authorizes the Administrator to the processing of personal data. Expressing the User’s consent to processing of its’ Personal Information happens by ticking the right check box during the registration procedure or any other procedure in order to enable the use of the Services. The User may revoke the consent at any time.
5. HOW WE SHARE AND TRANSFER PERSONAL INFORMATIONSThe use of certain Services may be associated with releasing or transferring the User’s Personal Information to other users of the Site or transferring the Personal Information outside of the Site. If this occurs and the Personal Information will be transferred to the other administrator, processing of the Personal Information will be subject to the privacy policies adopted by such administrator. The administrator may provide the Personal Information or make it available to third parties if: the user agrees or this is justified by the law or it will be necessary to provide the Services.
6. SITE BROWSING DATAOur Administrator collects information related to the Site browsing by Users, such as the number and source of visits to the Site, the time of the visit, content viewed, number and kind of opened pages, references used and the IP address of the computer. The administrator does not link such information with the Personal Information of the User and does not use it to identify the User, unless it is necessary for the proper provision of the Service. The Administrator uses the information, referred to in the first paragraph above, solely for the purpose of market research and Internet traffic within the Site, for statistical purposes, in particular for the assessment of the interest of the content uploaded to the Site and improving of the Site’s content and the quality of the Services. Service uses technology called “cookies” to function properly. Anyone can accept cookies, or has the ability to disable them in the browser, so no information will be collected. Disabling cookies will not let you use some of the features of the website. These files allow the Administrator, in particular, to better adapt the Site’s webpage to the User's interests and preferences. In most web browsers, it is possible to erase cookies from the hard drive of your computer, block all cookies, or set a warning before the files save to disk. To learn more about these functions, go to the operating instructions or help screen of your web browser.
7. USERS RIGHTSThe user has the right to access the Personal Information, correct and update it. The Administrator provides Users with the ability to remove the Personal Information from the Database upon the request of the User, as well as in other cases, pursuant to applicable law. The Administrator may refuse to remove the Personal Information if the User has not settled all claims against the Administrator or violated the Rules of the Site or any Service or applicable laws, and the storing of the Personal Information is necessary to explain the circumstances and determine the liability of the User.
8. CONTACTThe Site’s User may at any time contact the Administrator in order to obtain information about whether and how the administrator uses or intends to use the Personal Information of the User. The Site’s User can also ask the Administrator for the removal of the User’s Personal Information entirely or in part.